Not able to conceive due to thyroid problem. How much thyronorm should I take?

Dear Sir,

I am patient of hypothyroid and i am under treatment from past 9 years, currently after the deliver of my first baby that is when i was 31 year old, i was taking 150 mg thyronorm and i had healthy baby boy, now i am tring to conceive for second time it is not happening becuase of
My T4 was too high [ 13.55 ] and TSH is below 0.01, then doctor asked me to reduce it to 75mg , now the fresh reading is as below :
T4 : 12.71 and TSH is 0.02.

would you please help me, do i have to take 50mg or 25 mg of thyronorm tablet.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013