Not able to conceive. Taking duphaston. Brownish bleeding. Need to take pregnancy test?

Hi Doc! I am trying to conceive for how many years but since my period is iregular my OB advise me to take Duphaston . I want to know why i got a brownish period for almost one week in a small volume . My OB advise me to take duphaston for 3 cycles and I m on my second cycle as of now. I did not undergo for a Ptest yet. Im little bit worried if this is normal or not. hope you could help in my case. Thank you very much.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012