Not able to conceive. TVS showing polycystic ovary and pelvic adhesion. History of abortion due to underdeveloped fetus. Is there a non-surgical treatment?

i am 33 yrs old married for 3 yrs. i had an abortion earlier due to underdeveloped fetus 2yrs earlier and haven t conceived till now. my TVS shows impression of polycystic ovary and pelvic adhesion . is it confirmatory and is there any non surgical treatment for the condition. my doctor has suggested bigomet sr 1000. what is its indication and is it safe.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012