Not able to conceive. Regular periods. Is overweight a problem in conception?

hi im married 6 months back we r planng for child im bit stout and my periods are regular and im not having any tyroid problems too we are tryg our best for child and im taking folic acid tablet daily from 20 days can you please suggest me to get concieve in any other ways is there any problem for to concieve ove weight my height is 5.3 -and my weight is 74 im 28 yrs old after marrg i gain weight pls helpme out and suggest me what precautions i have to take to get pregnant thanking you
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012