Not able to conceive. Missing periods, clear vaginal discharge. What does this mean?

Hi I m 20 about to be 21, and my guy and I have been trying to start a little family of our own..We ve been trying for almost a year and nothing..this morning I woke up kinda wet..honestly I thought it was period because it comes on the 21st of every month..but it wasn t my period instead it was this very clear water and there was a lot of it..we recently had sex before like a week ago..what could this mean?? ..that I m pregnant? ?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013