Not able to conceive. Enlarged ovary. On diane and primolut. what to do next?

usually my periods delays for 15 to 20 days. i got married 1.5 years before and don't have any child yet. before marriage when i consult a doc in Pakistan she advised me few tests and ultrasound as well. when reports came she informed me that my right ovary is 1.5 cm enlarge. she gave me dine1 for three months and primolut n also for 3 months. after that my reports were okay. now again after 3 years i m fACING the same problem. van u suggest me anything or what is the next step? plzzzzzzzzzzzzz inform me as soon as possible.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013