Not able to conceive. Delayed periods, fatigue, headache, nausea. Light spotting. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi My husband & I are newly weds, we ve been married for 6 months. Both 33yrs old. We have been trying to have a baby since we ve been married. But til now.. nothing.... For the past 3 months or so, my period has been running late, say 4-5 days behind at a time. this though I was due on the 17th June, but have only been spotting lightly. I m feeling fatigue , headaches & nausea . I have not had much of an appetite & no cramping. Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012