Not able to bend or straighten the arm after an injury. No fracture. What else is the reason?

Hi today in gym class I was playing basketball and I tripped and hit my elbow on the ground. I went to see the nurse and I got it looked at by the school sports trainer. He said I was not a fracture but I hit the ground with funny bone he said. Know I can t bend or straighten my arm if I do bend or straighten my arm a lot it will start to hurt. Please tell me what to do oh and I haven t iced it since I got home
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012