Not able empty bowels completely. Have constipation. Pressure in the lower abdomen. Need advice?

Hi I'm 25 yrs old.My problem is in the morning when i go to bathroom i feel like my stomach is full, but only small amount is coming out that too i have to strain a lot.After finishing i have the feeling of urgency to go bathroom.If i go noting is coming.I'm very much scared about this.I have the feeling of some pressure in lower abdomen now.I'm eating the 2 bananas per day for the past two days.there is no iprovement.Pls suggest some advise.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013