Nostril irritation with large blister in it. Taking razene. Not helped. Cure?

Hi, my teenager has had a sore nose internally for over a week. When I looked at the start of the week it was very red - like the outline of a large blister had popped and red. I had to get a torch to see! The other nostril was also red irritated. She also has a rash on one of her legs at the moment - and I wasn t sure if it coincided - maybe allergic to something. She is taking Razene allergy tablets, but this is not helping the nostril irritation. The full redness has dulled down, but it is still very sore.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013