Nosebleeds, uses humidifier and saline spray. No effect. Possible causes and remedies?

My 7 year old frequently gets nosebleeds. There are periods though that she doesn t get them. Just this week, she s been having them almost every day and some days twice. We have a humidifier and I also use vaseline and saline spray for her nose, but even when she sneezes she has a nosebleed. It is becoming to be very frustrating for her and I am thinking of taking her to her pediatrician to be referred to an ENT? What do you think is causing this?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013