Nosebleeds, nausea, headaches, pressure on face. Taking remicade. History of sinus tachycardia. Cure?

I just had a nosebleed and kind of freaked out about it. After it was done I felt nauseated, probably from the blood , and now my head aches a little bit, but I have a lot pressure on my face now. I historically don t get nosebleeds. My house is very dry as our humidifier doesn t work anymore and it s about 15 degrees where I live right now. I do see a cardiologist for inappropriate sinus tachycardia where I am just exercising right now for it, and I also have crohn s disease, but it s under control with Remicade and I am not symptomatic at this time.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013