Nose producing excessive mucus swallowing. Have had rhinitis. On dustmine injections. Further?

I am sorry but dont have any money to pay but my nose is producing excessive mucus swallowing 24/7 I have had rhinitus for 32 years was fobbed of a bit at a London Hospital said take all your nasal sprays and come back been on dustmite injections no difference in conversation it was said that your tubinates can be cauterised and narrowed I am seriously worried as never had operation and would be frightended to be put out do you think they have diagnosis right did ct scan 2 years ago but I said I would like another one go back in January could not tolerate the camera up but not sure if ct scan shows the same thing, but this time I am producing mucus every second. You can email me at YYYY@YYYY sorry I do not have the money to pay though if you cant answer I will fully understand worried at the moment as also have my brother in intensive care Thanks Karen
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012