Nose pours and sneeze whenever I run. Tried various histamines, no help. Treatment ?

When I go for a run my nose pours for days and days after and I sneeze non stop. I don t think my body is able to regulate its temperature. I have tried anti histamine and various methods without success. The only thing that seems to help if by putting an ice pack on my head. I did the race for life this year for the first time. I ran 5K but then had to take a week off work as my symptoms were so bad, its enough to make you give up exercise, can you help ? I have never been good at regulating my temperature could this be causing my runny nose etc. My symptoms start the minute I leave the gym and get in the car to drive home. My nose drips into my dinner, over my paperwork, down my clothes, its so fast I cannot catch the drips (like a nose bleed ), its very embarrassing and the sneezing is so severe and can be 3-6 on the trot that I end up pulling muscle, lose my voice and have been known to wet myself. This cannot be right. PLEASE HELP.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012