Nose post rinoplasty looks flat in the profile view. Can this be repaired immediately?

Hi, i need help abou a rinoplasty. I had one 10 days ago because i wanted to eliminate a little osteocartilaginous bump, and i wanted my nasal winds a little narrow. So the day the doctor took me off the nasal bandages, i saw my profile, and i noticed, i had a flat proflie with a little nose , so it gave me the appearence of surgical look in my opinion. I waited some days waiting the swollen goes away a little, but my profile is the same. I like my front view, it´s still swollen of course, but in profile i hate it. How much time do i need to wait to fix this problem, by filling injections or another surgery? it will not goes away if i wait for 6 months. Can it be repared inmediately?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013