Nose pierced, accidentally touched and started pinching badly, caused headache. Is this due to the sensitive in the pierced part?

I got my nose pierced only a few hours ago. The piercing only hurt a little bit initially but didn t bother me much until I accidentally touched it and it began pinching very badly and causing a headache on the side of the piercing. Is this just sensitivity due to the new hole in my nose, or could the headache mean something else? I haven t found any answers about headaches with nose piercings.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012