Nose picking habit due to drug ice addiction, occasional bleeding due to dried out mucus. Chances of ice recrystallizing in the nose?

hi, unfortunately about 6 months ago I got addicted to using the drug ice. (I think its the same as crystal meth ). When I first started and up until about one month ago I was getting the usual runny nose that ice can cause then it would dry up an easily come out in the shower although now it seems I never have a runny nose but instead a very very dry nose. Whatever is in my nose is brick hard- so hard I cannot just blow or even pick with my finger . (gross i know!) So I started using tweezers to get it all out. Problem is its turnedn into a very regular thing and I can keep going at it for up to 3 HOURS!! Also I ve started pushing them further and further into my nose almost searching for more rock hard stuff to pull out. at times I ve even made it bleed! Is it even dried out mucus I am picking or scabs of skin developing. ?? It sure looks Like dried out mucus. or is it possible the ice is trying to escape from my body and recrystallizing in my nose? now I have heard of regular picking when using ice though this all started due to actually needing to clean my nose out one day but I m wondering if its just turned into regular picking I have seen others doing? Not sure as there seems to be nothing there when I watch them pick though mine actually started as a problem. Regrds Bec p.s I forgot I started out just smoking through a glass pipe but as off about a month ago have been injecting it to avoid tooth damage. not sure if this has anything to do with it
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012