Nose pain spreading to ear, jaw with consistent stuffiness and pain, negative results for sinus, cranial leak. Any ideas?

Hello, a few months ago I noticed a pain on the right side of my nose , it felt as if it were far down...I was first seen by a physician who told me I had a sinus infection , but after the antibiotics didn t work, I saw another doctor who gave me some sort of sinus X-ray , she told me my sinuses were beautiful and there was nothing wrong I saw a specialist who said it was nothing but sent me to have a full MRI on my head, he was looking for a cranial leak but found nothing....the pain has now spread to my right ear and down to my right nostril is almost always stuffy and the pain in my and jaw is worrisome...I m afraid to go back to the doctor because the last time I saw the specialist I had to pay over $300 out of pocket up front even with my insurance and I was given no diagnosis....any ideas of what his could be?!!
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012