Nose injury, sore, swollen, bruising, dark eyes. Is my nose broken?

Hi, I am legally blind. I have RP and have no side vision . The left eye has about 10% sight left centrally and the right eye 15%. Consequently I have to be very careful about falls and accidents. I had an accident two days ago. I was putting away folded laundry into a drawer and at the same time, I dropped something on the floor. I bent down to get it and hit my nose very hard on the drawer that I opened but at the time was blindsided by it. It cut the bridge of my nose. Now two days later it is still very sore and is looking strange. It is swollen with a knot, there is brusing and my eyes look very dark. I have dark circles but not this dark. Do you think that my nose may be broken?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012