Nose injury, bleeding, crooked nose. Swelling and bruising. Sinus pressure above eye, headache, dizziness, pain. What is going on?

i was hit in the nose while breaking up a fight. My nose only bleed a little and it shifted my nose a little. There was some major swelling and the skin around my eye begin to look bruised or black. My nose use to be very narrow. Now its a bit crooked. I have now have sinus pressure above my eye and behind my eyes. Frequent head aches, dizziness and lighted & sharp shooting pains. Could you offer any advice of what could be potentially be going one with me?
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012