Nose injury. Swelling, minor bump along the bridge, visible from certain angles. Will massage help?

I was hit on my nose and did not apply cold compress for days. It s been a year now and the swelling went down but I have minor bump along the bridge of my nose only on one side. It s almost imperceptible, but I can feel it and it s visibly different from a certain angle. My nose wasn t broken, but it swelled, and I m wondering since it s been a year can massage break it down if it is a calcification or callus?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012