Nose hit, bleeding, got glue on it with syringe, took amoxicillin. Next?

I crashed my car into a truck i think my nose got hit on the steering wheel and it was bleeding right in the middle doctor suggested stiches but then eventually we got glue on it with a syringe held it for a while and covered it with a special tape from a hospital. took combiflam and course of antibiotic (amoxy). now the tape got removed itself and the clotting is gone too but there is this scar obviously. what do i apply to remove it and make my nose like before?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013