Nose getting stuffed up, tickling in throat. Had smoked marijuana. Cause?

Hi, i smoked marijuana out of a blunt and a bowl on saturday night and on sunday night my nose started getting stuffed up and i started getting a tickle in my throat and now my throat itches as if i have a mosquito bite in it and its sore, my nose is also clogged up could this be caused by the marijuana smoking? or do i just have a bad cold?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. Yes, marijuana smoking may cause all those symptoms that you mention. You may also have these problems due to the usage of smoking marijuana laced with other illegitimate substances. I also suggest that you visit with a local qualified doctor to have your condition treated symptomatically, if it is a cold or a symptom of marijuana dependence. I also believe that you might need to consult a psychiatrist to get information and have yourself examined for potential marijuana dependence.

I hope this helps. Take care and have a lovely day!