Nose cauterized, scab inside nose, bleeding, deviated septum, applied muciprocon. Healing time?

Yes thank you...had nose cauterized a week and i/2 ago ago...bled heavily Sunday(went to ER)and they cauterized a second time. All ok until wed. Heavily scabbed over and a small scab came out and bleeding again. # days passed and now today Scab cam out and bled again. I pinched for 15 min. and then it stopped. I was given muciprocon (sp) cream to use but no real instructions from doc. My question is how long should this taketo heal and will I ever be able to blow my nose(I have allrgies)? What should I be doing to help the healing? I am scared and afraid to leave the house. I am a senior citizen. I alaso have a deviated septum Can you help me?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013