Nose cauterized, never healed right, scabbing present. Sprayed Ayr spray, gel. Normal to have blood spot?

Hi I had my nose cauterized 3 times and it has always been an issue. Its annoying and never seemed to heal right. I don t know what to do I think it was 8 mo. since the last time I had it done. My nose is always like scabbing over the spot. I spray with Ayr spray, ayr gel and flush once a day too . It never bleed again after the procedure but it just does not feel normal any suggestions.. Today I saw a blood spot on the area. Is this ok?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013