Nose bone having extra growth, looked like branch. Nose bent post surgery. Can my problem be fixed without surgery?

Hi , Dr. i have a problem in my nose ,my nose bone was having extra growth from the right side , it was looking like branch kind of thing, but then three years before i had a surgery and my Dr. had fixed that problem but now from that side it feels like my nose is bending actually from that side my skin is loose and hence it looks like tilted from that side,what should i do now?can my problem be fixed without surgery? Note: I don t have my credit card ,can u answer my question without it please?i I ll be very thankful to you in the rest of my life..
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012