Nose blocks, headaches, no taste in food, breathing difficulty, dust allergy ?

Hello Doctor , I am 43 yrs old man . I live in XXXXX , a very dusty place. Many days in a month we have sand storm here. The air is full of sand dust . From last 3 yrs , i have nose blockage when climate changes from hot to cold , or dust ,etc., One side of my nose blocks completely and i have to breath from other side of nose( nostril ). I get continuous headache for many days. I become very week. Food becomes tasteless. I feel like my breath will stop when i am sleeping. All this happened to me 4 times in last 8 months. It mostly cataches up at night times. Please advise. Thanks & regards , XXXXXXX
Asked On : Tue, 1 May 2012