Nose block, adenoids infection, worse at night, recurring problem, solution ?

My daughter is 3.5 years old. She often has her nose blocked for days (sometimes weeks) ... I guess maybe her adenoids keep getting infected? At night once she lays down to sleep it gets worse, and she starts coughing a lot. This situation is not constant, but it recurs quite often (on average about one week of every month). It was much worse when she was under 1.5 years, so it did improve, but it is still there. Any recommendations?
Asked On : Mon, 2 Apr 2012