Nose bleeds, vomiting, speech slurry after bump on head. Tried anti-inflammatory for pain. Should I be worried ?

I hit my head on Sunday afternoon and immediately fell asleep and took a good 10mins to be woken! I have had too nose bleeds since and have vomited on two occasions! At times I feel my speak has been slightly slurred! Now when I touch the bump on my head I feel really faint and sick. I have been taking a anti inflammation drug as well as co coda mol for the pain. Should I visit my local gp! Doctor are very expensive should I be worried
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012