Nose bleeds on crying, tested for von wilebrands disease. Blood transfusion done. Heart condition?

I usually cry sometimes my nose bleeds but then lately when I cry too hard as in hard, My nose bleeds like a faucet when I breath. I dont know whats the right term for that im sorry .. and also I have some problems with my blood . my doctor is having me some tests for von wilebrands disease last month I have blood transfusion about 1 unit of RBC and 5Units or cryo .. Should I be worried about my heart?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012