Nose bleeds, no pain or headache, lump on neck, ganglions on wrist. Worried

hi over the past 3 days i have had 5 nose bleeds all of which have been heavy, considering i never get them (once a year at max) it was a shock. at the end of every nosebleed there its always quite a big blood clot that comes out and then the bleeding stops. i dont get any pain or headaches , nor was i doing anything active when i got them, (getting out the bath, on the bus, walking, sat at home) . the main thing now is that i found a lump on the back on my neck (at the top before my hairline starts) its not big, about a third of the size of a golf ball but it feels like a muscle, i usually get gangleons on my wrist ,a nd it just feels like one of those but it just worried since im getting nosebleeds this heavy and frequent. hope you can help.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012