Nose bleeds from right nostril, coming from sinuses, ear blockage, popping sound in ears, sinus pressure behind nose. Treatment?

never had nose bleeds before last year. I am 41 female. Only bleeds out of right nostril . Have had 6 this year. Feels like its coming from my sinus back of nose and goes down my throat as well. Can feel it coming on from deep inside nose. Had one yesterday and my right ear feels blocked and popping today. i dont have a cold. Have had my blood pressure checked and ok. Have a bit of sinus pressure behind nose
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012