Thanks for writing your query.
, called Epistaxis
, can be due to number of causes. Common ones are :-
1. Nasal trauma.
2. High blood pressure
4. Foreign body.
5. Inflammation of the nasal mucosa.
6. Hot enviornment.
7. Intake of Aspirin.
9. Protein supplements
10. Vitamin C and Vitamin K deficiency.
You should contact your ER for first aid treatment and get yourself examined clinically by an ENT specialist
to determine the cause of your epistaxis.
Apply pressur locally to stop the bleeding. You can use ice packs also for that purpose.
There can be need of nasal packing with application of vasoconstrictor locally.
This should be done under medical supervision only.
Also follow some precautions like :-
1. Avoid nose blowing with pressure.
2. Donot use manipulation by your finger.
3. Avoid hot and spicy foods.
4. Avoid hot showers.
5. Avoid aspirin and other pain killers.
I hope this is helpful to you.