Nose bleeds from left nostril, no mucus, blood drainage into throat. Treatment?

Ive been having nose bleeds in the left nostril . they are becoming more frequent 2 to 4 times a week. I can feel the blood draining behind the left nostril into my throat like a river. I can taste it during the nose bleed. 6 hours after my nose bleed stopped today I feel the same draining sensation behind my left nostril with no blood taste. It hasn t stopped since. A very odd feeling. I don t have mucus that I can see or cough up. I don t have a cold or runny nose.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013