Nose bleeds due to self induced vomitting after drinking, blood coming from the mouth, ruptured esophagus ?

Hello there! I had a nose bleeding before 2 days because of a self induced vomiting after having some alcoholic drinks out, but stopped soon. The next day i had to wake up early and go to work during all the day and at the evening it started again but this time what a little bit more persistent for about 5 minutes. What made me feeling suspicious is that i spit blood from my mouth once in a while after that moment (today), it seems like i have rupture any vein in my esophagus . What can i do?
Asked On : Wed, 18 Apr 2012