Nose bleeds, blood test done, APTT slightly prolonged, thrombin is normal

My Grandson 2 yrs 4 months old has the problem of nose bleeding . I had consulted Dr Arvind Shenoi. He had suggested certain blood tests. The relevent results are the APTT was 40.0 sec while Thrombin time was 17.3 sec. To this Dr Shenoi opined that the APTT is slightly prolonged but Thrombin is normal. He suggested that I should consult you for an opinion. I shall be grateful for a response from you. Reports are also uploaded.Thanks and regards S Mitra mob: 0000
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012