Nose bleeds. Why is my head and nose uncomfortable? Have fever. Should I worry?

Hi I have had nose bleeding 3 days ago but I have such a this for 7 years I went to the doctor in Yerevan 3 days ago she cleaned my nose and she pure kind of the yellow maybe silver nitrate and gave me rushian tablet and the yellow ink but after 24 hours I have had bad feeling in my head and nose I have had fever and I couldent move and bring up thats why I used co amoxiclav after that I have had better feeling but I forgot it for 3 or 2 it happen again I just ask you its not Menangit :( and I dont know rushian medicine what was the yellow ink and the doctor didnt strill any thing she just used a bit alchole and silver nitrate but after 24 hours I have had bleeding I know my nose had a broken befor and most doctor said to me thats why I have this problem but any body couldent help me thanks
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012