Nose bleeding while sleeping, sitting in front of the computer, bleeding from inside nose bridge, headache, bleeding in sputum. Causes?

I am myself a doctor, but i am having problem of nose bleeding on 2 separate occasions in past 1 1/2 month today while i was sleeping i had a nose bleed and just sitting in front of computer now i had a nose bleed. the blood comes from inside of the bridge of nose i can feel when it travels from above to my nares and is followed by headache . Its on left side only. and get post nasal bleeding in my sputum
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012