Nose bleeding, sneezes. MRI showed slight bend of the nose partition. Worth worrying?

sir, I sneeze a lot of times especially in the early mornings and nights, i used to have right nose bleeding 1min once in 2-4 months for past 2-3 yrs, now-a-days i am getting headache for every 2-3 days, atleast once in 7-10 days nose bleeding, yesterday i had sneezing with nose bleeding for 2-3 mins, previously i had MRI scan it shows partition in nose has slight bend towards right, should be operated, i took second, third opinion they said operation is not required. may i know why it is happening? what should i do?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013