Nose bleeding, experienced headache. Placet in blood was normal. Which specialist to consult?

HI dear Dr/Nurse, My husband 37 yeas old during last week had 4 times nose bleeding , he didnot blow, or touch his nose...blablblab....the only thing I have to mention is that 1. he had headech 2. he ate daily 1 cup of icecream (recently change of diet ) 3. the whether was abit dirty in Malaysia these days and warm but we didnot go outside since it was weekend 4. the first time about 15 min, the second time after bath, and the 4th time yesterday about 45 min, after 6 days gap with the first time (it was his first episode, he never had this problem in the past)//// I have done some google, and I am afraid if he is having a serious problem that Doctor in here couldnot find out? the blood pressure yesterday was 137-70 ...and his placate in the blood was normal acording to the blood test , but would you please do let me know if we have to do any further test or which specialist we have to refer to? I am aking on behalf of my husband who is 37 years old no previous episode just had some Fungi in his private part already....and he used some medicine for NON itching....and applied some cream too..but this goeas back to 1month past ...
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012