Nose bleeding, diarrhoea, decreased appetite. What could be the reason?

Hi. For a week, I have been suffering from nose bleeds every single day. Now, today, I just experienced diarrhea while at the movie theatres. I feel fine, but my appetite has been declining. I am seventeen years old. What s going on? P.S. I have also noticed a lot of girls checking me out (one at the movie theatres even asked me if i wanted a job there). I might be developing some kind of vampiric seduction aura... I don t know you re the doctor. Just something to think about.
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response

Welcome in H.C.M.

I have gone through your query regarding nose bleeding, diarrhea and loss of appetite.

After co-relating your clinical history with symptoms it appears that you are having epistaxis with dyspepsia.

You have given very less information about your symptoms, so here we may think over only one possibility as blood from nose is most likely is swallowed and this had given rise to abdominal symptoms. There are also chances of gastric bleeding to give rise dyspepsia.

Here I would like to suggest you to consult an ENT doctor for thorough examination (ENT & systemic) than only cause and site of bleeding may be find out and later this may be manage accordingly.