Nose bleeding and palpitations

my sister been having nosebleed once a month or sometimes once in 3 months..can u pls explain please why it happens?and she also palpitate sometimes.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Mar 2011
If this is happening frequently for last few months then she must seek medical help.
Please read this link:
Homeopath Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy's  Response
Hi welcome to health care magic
nose bleeding has lots of reasons, but the common causes are allergic condition, excessive heat, or excessive cold and if any growth inside the nasal pasage. the nasal venules are raptured in those above conditions and bleeding occurs. still you should consult your ENT specialist. thank you
  Anonymous's Response
3 years before i had the same problem, then my mother put olive oil's drops in my nose and after some time i was perfectly fine. it occurs due to rapid thin flow of blood in brain. ask her to stop eating eggs. drink lot of water and lemon juice with honey.