Nose bleeding after hitting. Bruise, numbness and bump on nose. Applied ice pack and took painkiller

Hi, I was hit in the nose yesterday (direct frontal hit towards the bridge of my nose). It bled pretty profusely, and puffed up a little bit - more towards the right side. This morning there is minor bruising on the contact area, but a bump on the right side and the tip of my nose is numb. I ve been icing and taking pain medication to try and take away the ache. Could the numbness and bump be something serious?
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012