Nose bleeding. Feels like air coming from left corner of eye when blowing nose. Suggestions?

I woke up to bleeding from my nose about 3 weeks ago and when I went to go blow my nose there was a lot of a gray matter which some of it resembled brain tissue with blood in it and there was some mucus in it too since then I have not had a problem with anything except that when I do blow my nose it feels like air is coming out of my left eye corner near my nose.. any answer would be great help if I have to go see my doctor or emergency room please let me know
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013