Nose bleed, migraine, feel palpitations, sore throat, ear pain. What would be the possible cause?

I experienced nosebleed yesterday and after that i had a migraine . When i woke up in the morning i still have migraine and my eyes were heavy. I took advil but nothing happened. I experience shortness of breath the whole day and dizziness. It worsen when i had tinnitus on my left ear for like 5 mins and when it stopped my ear hurts so much. I managed the pain for that day. Until today, i feel palpitations, shirtness of breath, sore throat and left ear pain. What would be the possible cause? Is it related?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013