Nose bleed, headache, blocked nostrils, blobs of blood from throat. Why?

Hi, 3 nights ago I could taste blood as if my nose were bleeding and could smell blood, I could feel a headache coming on so my head started hurting, I pecked my nose to check if I was having a nose bleed but nothing. I slept it off. But the next night my left nostril was blocked out of the blues. As soon as I later to my side, it started bleeding. Half the night, blobs of blood was coming down my throat and everytime I ran to cough it out. This morning I did the same. Do u have any idea what's wrong ?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013