Nose bleed and headaches. Could this be a symptom of brain tumor?

Hi... I am 15years old and am at shool but for a few months now I have been getting a few headaches most days reserve occur on the top of my head I am terrified that this is brain cancer and I do not have long left I am going to go to te doctors but can you help me out on the meanwhile? Other things I have wrong with me are I feel abit weak sometimes, when it is quiet like when I go to sleep sometimes I can feel and hear my he s throbbing, very rarely when I ve blown my nose ive found blood on the tissue . I am absolutely terrified of what is to come right now I just need some support,advice and someone to speak with about this
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012