Nose bleed after taking morning after pill, negative pregnancy test, blood in urine. Pregnant?

Hello doctor, Been meant to ask if I m pregnant. I have had sex on the 19th or 20th of September, my boyfriend did not ejaculate inside, i stopped before he did, and I took a morning after pill after not more than 72 hours, but my nose bleeds after a few hours later after taking the pill. I didn t worry much until a week later, I had my period. I did 4 times of pregnancy test and it all says that I am not pregnant. Well I didn t start to think much and then I have had another period on the 24th oct which is recently for about 5 days. But just today, while I was peeing, I had very very light period on the tissue . I don t have any signs of pregnancy like headache, vomiting etc. just been worry about it. Could I be pregnant? But I ve been on a strict diet etc for 3 weeks now. Does it got to do with it?
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012