Nose bleed. What is the micro spotting? What is the horrid smell?

My nose has had a slight bleed . Kind of like micro spotting. This causes the mucus in the nose to harden and which causes great discomfort in day to day life or cleaning the nose.The Mucus also tends to stick to the inner linings of the nose. Not to forget the horrid smell l pick that s with me all the time. I assume its only me that can smell it as my wife hasn t a clue about this. I picked up this immediately after awakening from an operation, and feel that the cause has something to do with the anesthetic . My operations were for sutures for a pilionidal sinus , 3 of them within 6 months.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012