Nose allergy. Taking Metatop, Nasocom nasal sprays. Effect of long term nasal spray usage, alternate treatment?

hi sir, i am suffering from nose allergy since 6 years. serious sneezes, blockage of nose with mucous are the major symptoms throughout the year. when i consulted an ENT specialist , he suggested me nasal sprays like metatop, nasocom. he suggested me to spray this medicine into the nose twice a day.i am using this medicine since 2years.Now iam feeling very comfortable with this medication .what are the effects of long term use of this metatop nasal spray medicines. can i use this spray for long term. is their any alternative way to cure my nose allergy without using these nasal sprays. Please help me.
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012