Normal valves and chambers after echo-cardiogram. Worried for trivial R. Precautions?

i had done my echo today and conclusions are normal valves and chambers, intact IAS/IVS, normal LV systolic function EF-70%, no RWMA at rest, no MR/AR, trivial TR, no PAH, no pericardial effusion , clot or vegetation. iam 24 yrs, non drinker, non smoker, vegetarian, my blood pressure is 120/80 mm of hg i do regular exercises and jog for 3km per day. right now iam really worried about trivial TR. i want to know about its seriousness, what precautions are required and how regular i should keep checking my heart? can i do my exercises and jogging regularly? thank you doctor.
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012